Sunday, June 16, 2013

From 1/2 the face to the full face.

For my fall final exam, art 1 students completed the other half of the face drawing. For my spring final exam in art 1, students had to draw the entire face. They could reference the picture from the fall, but they had to draw from observation as well.  I love the progression!
 
Below are just a few examples, but these are not the only ones that were awesome. I was so pleased with the results of the project and love how you can see the individual students artistic development!
 
I would love to give credit to the individual studetns here, but I'm not since the faces are here. If you know these students, give them a shout in person!
 
And let me remind you again... these are ART 1 students!!

 


 
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment