Monday, September 12, 2016

Photoshop Tutorials

Working with students at all levels of ability makes life fun and interesting.  Sometimes, it makes things a little tricky as well. Like teaching Photoshop. But this year I am determined to change this by creating a series of tutorials for my students to use.

I am fully aware that my videos are lame. However, if they can help my students learn how to use Photoshop, then being the creator of sad videos is worth it.

Yes, I am sure that there are some fantastic videos out there that I could purchase.. the problem is that they are not created for what I need!

So far I have 19 videos made and they are working. While I still have to answer some basic questions about Photoshop every.single.time, the productivity level of my students has skyrocketed.

Feel free to use my tutorials to learn photoshop.. and if you have something specific you would like to learn how to do.. send me an email! emilymclemore@yahoo.com and I'll make a video for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment